Follow

In the Garden


This outfit is what I would describe as simple, but chic. If you don't have time or you just don't want to spend much time on deciding what to wear, this kind of outfit is the solution. Pair your colorful high-waisted shorts with a white sheer top or like the one in the pictures (with cute sheer details). I have to admit that this top is one of my favorites! You can pair it with almost anything and it makes your outfit stand out. Wear your flat sandals and you're ready!

Αυτό το look είναι απλο αλλά και chic. Αν δεν έχεις το χρόνο ή απλά δε θες να περάσεις ώρα στο να διαλέξεις τι θα βάλεις, αυτό το outfit είναι η λύση. Συνδύασε ένα χρωματιστό high-waisted σορτσάκι με μια άσπρη μπλούζα, με διαφανής λεπτομέρειες. Φρόντισε η μπλούζα να είναι ιδιαίτερη (σε ύφασμα, κόψιμο και λεπτομέρειες) χωρίς να είναι φλύαρη. Πρέπει να ομολογήσω ότι αυτή η μπλούζα είναι μια από τις αγαπημένες μου! Μπορείς να την συνδυάσεις με σχεδόν τα πάντα και κάνει το look σου να ξεχωρίζει. Φόρα τα φλατ σανδάλια σου, και είσαι έτοιμη!

Top: Forever21
Shorts: Forever21
Sandals: New Look

Shop Similar:Forever21 Top
Forever21 Shorts
New Look Sandals









 Photos by: Viktoras Panopoulos


2 comments:

 

about Mermaid On Line

My name is Antigoni and I'm from Greece. I'm always happy when I'm surrounded by water, I think I'm a Mermaid or I was a mermaid. The ocean makes me feel really small and it makes me put my whole life into perspective. Follow my journey in the world of fashion..

Lookbook

contact

antigonim@hotmail.com

copyrights

All images appearing in "www.mermaid-online.blogspot.gr" are the exclusive property of Antigoni Makri and are protected under the Copyright laws. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of Antigoni Makri. Thank you.