Follow

Timeless Romantic













Are you a hopeless romantic? Do you want to bring that romance in your outfit? Lace and florals are definitely the way to do it! You don't necessarily have to wear a dress to give that vibe. Pair a floral top with a lace-skirt/shorts or do it the other way round! It's the perfect way to pair prints with lace texture without looking over the top. Make sure you choose the right color pallet. If the florals are too vibrant and colorful, the lace should be neutral (black,white,cream,pastel colors). Pair your outfit with flats or wedges for your afternoon stroll. If you want to show off the back-detail make sure you make a high ponytail or a side-braid/fishtail.

Είσαι ρομαντική; Θες να φαίνεται και στο ντύσιμό σου; Η δαντέλα και τα floral είναι ο καλύτερος τρόπος να το αναδείξεις! Δε χρειάζεται να βάλεις φόρεμα. Συνδύασε ένα floral top με μια φούστα ή σορτς, με δαντέλα ή κάνε το αντίστροφο! Είναι ο τέλειος τρόπος να συνδυάσεις prints και δαντέλα χωρίς να φαίνεται εξωφρενικό. Είναι σημαντικό να διαλέξεις τη σωστή χρωματική παλλέτα. Αν τα floral είναι έντονα και έχουν πολλά χρώματα η δαντέλα θα πρέπει να είναι σε πιο ουδέτερα χρώματα (ασπρο, μαύρο, κρεμ, μπεζ, ή παστελ χρώματα που υπάρχουν στο φλοραλ print). Συνδύασε το look σου με φλατ σανδάλια ή πλατφόρμες για την απογευματινή σου βόλτα. Αν θες να αναδείξεις τη λεπτομέρεια στην πλάτη κάνε μια ψηλή αλογοουρά ή μια πλεξίδα στο πλάι.

Top: Forever21
Shorts: Zara
Wedges: Asos

photos by: Viktoras Panopoulos




2 comments:

  1. I love that top. The back is gorgeous

    www.sunsetdesires.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love florals and details on the back :)

      Delete

 

about Mermaid On Line

My name is Antigoni and I'm from Greece. I'm always happy when I'm surrounded by water, I think I'm a Mermaid or I was a mermaid. The ocean makes me feel really small and it makes me put my whole life into perspective. Follow my journey in the world of fashion..

Lookbook

contact

antigonim@hotmail.com

copyrights

All images appearing in "www.mermaid-online.blogspot.gr" are the exclusive property of Antigoni Makri and are protected under the Copyright laws. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of Antigoni Makri. Thank you.