Follow

little black dress



Every woman has to own a "little black dress" in her wardrobe! Nazz Collection is THE place to shop formal dresses. This A-line little black skater dress is perfect for a formal occasion, a date or a night out with your friends! My favorite part of the dress is the sheer detail on the skirt. It gives the dress a very feminine vibe. It also has sheer and lace details on the top part which makes it even more unique! Pair it with your black heels and a small clutch to complete this look. Don't forget to wear your favorite polysemy jewelry so you can shine!


dress: Nazz Collection
jewels: Polysemy
heels: Steve Madden











photos by: Viktoras Panopoulos

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

about Mermaid On Line

My name is Antigoni and I'm from Greece. I'm always happy when I'm surrounded by water, I think I'm a Mermaid or I was a mermaid. The ocean makes me feel really small and it makes me put my whole life into perspective. Follow my journey in the world of fashion..

Lookbook

contact

antigonim@hotmail.com

copyrights

All images appearing in "www.mermaid-online.blogspot.gr" are the exclusive property of Antigoni Makri and are protected under the Copyright laws. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of Antigoni Makri. Thank you.