Follow

Beige



Every woman needs a beige coat in her wardrobe. Don't miss this lovely coat by regalis collection. You can pair it with almost anything. From jeans and a t-shirt to a more elegant look, such as a midi dress. This cut is an absolute trend for 2015. The fabric is not very thick, which makes it perfect even for the cold nights of spring!

Κάθε γυναικα χρειάζεται ένα μπεζ παλτό. Απόκτησε αυτό το υπέροχο παλ΄το από την Regalis collection. Μπορεις να το συνδυάσεις με τα πάντα: από ένα από τζιν και μακό μπλουζάκι μέχρι ένα πιο καλό μίντι φόρεμα. Το ιδιαίτερο κόψιμο που έχει είναι must για το 2015. Το ύφασμα δεν είναι πολύ ζεστό, το οποίο το κάνει ιδανικό και για τις κρύες μέρες της άνοιξης.

coat: Regalis Collection
leggings: forever21
shirt: forever21
shoes: New Look
Bag: H&M












 photos by Viktoras Panopoulos


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

about Mermaid On Line

My name is Antigoni and I'm from Greece. I'm always happy when I'm surrounded by water, I think I'm a Mermaid or I was a mermaid. The ocean makes me feel really small and it makes me put my whole life into perspective. Follow my journey in the world of fashion..

Lookbook

contact

antigonim@hotmail.com

copyrights

All images appearing in "www.mermaid-online.blogspot.gr" are the exclusive property of Antigoni Makri and are protected under the Copyright laws. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of Antigoni Makri. Thank you.